Since the launch of the new-look Racing Post website, we’ve continued to make a number of fixes and improvements.
Our latest release of updates have improved many areas of the site, including cards, statistics, horse profiles and more.
Below is a list of the latest updates that we hope you’ll enjoy.
- All forfeit stages for big-race entries now added.
- Horse that have been declared overnight have now been added to the race footer.
- Stalls information is now showing when using the all-races view for a specific meeting within the all-cards page.
- Headgear equipment information now added to six-race form view when using racecards.
- Hover-overs on desktop have now been added to show course details. When you hover-over a racecourse name with the six-race form showing on the card, you will get information about the course i.e. left-handed galloping track
- Hover-overs on desktop have now been added to the six-race form on cards. When you hover over the race date on the form line, you get details on the race title.
- Horse Tracker - issue of error message ‘Note hasn’t saved’ displaying when a note has been saved has now been fixed.
- Previously, when using pro card features such as Topspeed and postdata, users were unable to link straight through to horse profiles from those sections. This has now been resolved.
- Trainer 1st time, jockey, Group 1 entry and other information has now been added to Postdata feature within procard
- Penalty details i.e. 7ex now showing on on At-a-glance card view.
- Race conditions now updated to display ratings bands i.e. (0-100).
- Worldwide Group 1 and Grade 1 statistics were previously missing from the old racingpost.com website. These will now show on the new-look Racing Post website.
- Page scrolling has now been improved when using a tablet device such as iPad.
- Corrections to winnings and earnings data within horse profiles.
- Gross IRE prize-money now added to horse profile pages. This is now consistent with all profile pages across the site.
- Void race results removed from profile statistics giving a true reflection of a horse's form.
- Master Ratings column now added to full result view.
- Missing Sire statistics from 2007 have now been added.
- GB jumps statistics from 2011-12 are now available within statistics.
- Jumps data for 2017/18 to be added to statistics
- Prize-money threshold now reduced so lower class races included on profile pages.