We have continued to make a number of fixes and improvements to racingpost.com.
Our latest release of updates has focused on many areas of the site including the return of our video race replays, horse profiles, customer betting journey and more.
Below is a list of the latest updates that we hope you’ll enjoy:
- Video race replays added to Members’ Club Ultimate subscription package. The archive dates to 2009 in most cases and is available for all 86 racecourses in Britain and Ireland.
- Users will now remain signed in (unless they sign out) for 30 days.
- Odds/bet button added to Naps table. This will allow users to quickly add a selection from the Naps table to their bet slip.
- Odds/bet button added to live blogs. This will allow users to quickly add a selection from the live blog to their bet slip.
- Users can now select to show/hide non-runner information when viewing form within horse profiles.
- Additional fields relating to email communication have been added to the sign up/my accounts journey. This allows users to have better control of the communications they receive.
- Users can now print At A Glance cards
- Rounding-up race distances on cards overview page
- Fix to data on Stallion profiles
- Plus other minor bug fixes