Our most recent release was a quick fix of a number of small items and bugs in the aim of continuing to improve your user experience on racingpost.com.
Most bug fixes were focused on the new betslip functionality but a few specific changes that we hope will benefit you are:
- Cards ordered by Odds and price history shown by default on cards. Your default view can easily be changed by going into Settings on cards, if you prefer to turn this functionality off.
- A fix to logging into William Hill on Safari.
- A fix to topping up Coral accounts.
- A fix to PDFs on Pro Cards at the four and five day entry stage, to now correctly populate will all early information.
- A bug on iOS 9 when trying to select a payment card type.
- A bug fix to a broken image on Wolverhampton’s AW course map.
- A fix to sorting Distance and Going table on horse profiles. A number of small bug and design changes.