Packages and pricing update - February 2024
Changes to pricing effective from 12/02/2024
Beat the price rise offer - for existing Essential Monthly, Essential Annual and Ultimate Monthly subscribers
Subscribe to a new 12-month Annual Ultimate subscription at the current price (£399 per annum) before the changes come in. To upgrade to Ultimate Annual, please follow these 3 simple steps:
- Log into your account and click ‘Subscriptions’ in My Account
- Click ‘Upgrade’ to Ultimate Annual
- Click ‘Upgrade now’
This offer ends on February 11, 2024, 11.59pm. If you decide to take advantage of the offer and upgrade to Ultimate Annual, your upgraded access will take effect immediately.
Beat the price rise offer - for existing Ultimate Annual subscribers
Lock in a new 12-month annual subscription at the current price before the changes come in (Ultimate subscription at £399 per annum). To confirm and sign up to this offer please refer to the Members’ Club email titled ‘Important: We're changing our subscription pricing’ in your inbox and follow the instructions.
This offer ends on February 11, 2024. Discounted rate will be applied at your next renewal date. As an annual subscriber, your existing annual subscription will not be affected by these changes until your subscription expires.
Members’ Club Price Increase FAQs
Does my Members' Club subscription still provide good value for my money?
Members’ Club remains the most comprehensive subscription for all racing fans and we’re confident it continues to offer great value.
If you are an Essential subscriber, your subscription includes;
- Advanced form study with Pro Card - Including past winner information, tipster verdicts, national newspaper selections, your own notes and ratings and Racing Post Postdata.
- Our expert ratings - Exclusive Topspeed ratings and our expert handicappers’ master Racing Post Ratings (RPRs) for every horse.
- Results analysis - Use our exclusive results analysis to help predict future performance and read commentary from our team of experienced handicappers and race-readers.
- Horse Tracker - Add up to 1,000 horses and notes to your stable and receive alerts on their race entries and declarations.
- Statistics - Delve into the fullest 30-year database of jockeys, trainers, owners, sires, first-crop performers and analyse performance by course, distance, win, place and betting returns.
- Pedigree information - Dig into three generations of pedigree information, with insight on sales data and successful progeny.
If you are an Ultimate subscriber, you can access all the features of the Essential package, along with a host of added features, including:
- Race replays - Watch unlimited video race replays from all 86 British and Irish racecourses. Also now available on the Racing Post app.
- Expert tipping - Enjoy exclusive 6pm nightly access to tips from our experts, including Tom Segal and Paul Kealy.
- Tomorrow’s paper today - Read tomorrow’s full Racing Post paper, delivered digitally at 9pm today. Enjoy the acclaimed Racing Post Sunday, Racing & Football Outlook and Racing Post Weekender for free.
- Stable tours - Horse-by-horse insight from top trainers ahead of each new Flat and jumps season and before major racing fixtures.
- The best writing on racing - Sharpen your knowledge with the most respected racing journalists and read our award-winning writers, including Chris Cook and Lee Mottershead. Also now available on the Racing Post app.
- Regular email newsletters including racing writer of the year Chris Cook’s The Front Runner five mornings a week.
Did you send a notification about the increase?
Yes. On 02/02/2024, the Racing Post notified all subscribers of the change by email.
I’m currently getting a discount as part of an introductory offer, when will my price change?
If you are on a temporarily discounted rate, you will continue to pay that reduced rate until you are due to renew at the full price. When you renew at the full price, you will pay the new rate.
I’ve decided to cancel my subscription. Where can I leave feedback on my experience with Members’ Club?
We would be grateful if you would take less than two minutes to complete this survey. It is purely for our own records and analyses reasons for cancellation. We hope to use this information to improve our services.
Please contact us via email@example.com should you have any further questions.