The Racing Post Power Hour allows you the chance to win an Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation) on Saturday, September 14.
Amazon Echo Dot is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information, read the news, set alarms and more
Entering is simple. Follow these steps;
- Ensure you have opted into push messaging via iOS or Android devices, for step-by-step instructions, click here
- Place a bet within the ‘Power Hour’, which begins at 11.00am and closes at 12.00pm on Saturday, September 14.
- You must place a bet of £1 or more to qualify for entry to the competition
- Once the ‘Power Hour’ is over, we will draw a winner at random from all qualifying customers
- The winner will again be contacted by a push message to their device, then simply enter your details to claim your prize
Racing Post backs responsible gambling. 18+ begambleaware.co.uk
Terms and conditions;
- Only customers who receive the promotional mobile push message are eligible to enter this competition
- Winners will be contacted by 5pm Wednesday, September 18
- All bets, including multiples, are valid for this promotion
- Bets must be placed through the Racing Post app with either Ladbrokes, Coral, Paddy Power, bet365 or William Hill to qualify
- All bets must be placed via the same device
- Your qualifying bet (s) must be placed between the given time (11am-12pm) on Saturday, September 14.
- £1 minimum stake
- We will not contact you with any further communications via this email address unless you opt-in to receive them
- You will not have to enter any card details to receive your Echo Dot.
- No alternative prize will be offered
- Available to customers in the UK and Ireland only
- Racing Post reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice
- Racing Post standard competition rules apply, see here.