- If you feel you are at risk of developing a gambling problem or believe you currently have a gambling problem, please consider using Self-Exclusion which prevents you gambling with bet365 for a specified period of 6 months, 1 year, 2 years or 5 years.
- If you want to stop playing for other reasons, please consider a Time-Out or using Account Closure.
What happens when you self-exclude?
- During a period of Self-Exclusion you will not be able to use your bet365 account for betting and gaming, although you will still be able to login and withdraw any remaining balance. It will not be possible to re-open your account for any reason, and bet365 will do all it can to detect and close any new accounts you may open.
- You also have the option of selecting which areas of the site you would like to limit your access to, for example, Sports, Poker or all Gaming products.
- Whilst bet365 will remove you from their marketing databases, bet365 also suggest that you remove bet365 from your notifications and delete/uninstall all bet365 apps and downloads as well as blocking/unfollowing bet365 social media accounts. You may also wish to consider installing software that blocks access to gambling websites. bet365 recommend that you seek support from a problem gambling support service to help you deal with your problem.
- You can self-exclude your bet365 account in the My Gambling Controls section of Members by choosing Self-Exclusion. Alternatively you can contact the bet365 customer care team for assistance and further information.