Our responsive horse profile pages now deliver the easiest experience regardless of which device you're using: desktop, tablet or mobile. They have been redesigned to automatically adjust to suit the screen you're viewing racingpost.com on, while delivering as much useful data and information.
- Sortable columns for all form lines and statistical tables within horse profiles give you more control over how you study form. You can now sort form by date, course, distance, going, weight, position, SP, Jockey, OR, TS and RPR. The column you are currently sorting form by is highlighted in blue, with date being the default.
- Statistics are now sortable by performance, prize-money and ratings, with individual tables for Course, Distance, Going, Month, Jockey and Class.
- Declarations have been added to the main page of a horse’s profile, with further possible engagements listed under the Entries tab.
- Pedigree and Relatives tabs have now merged into one Pedigree tab, enabling you to view all associated information on one page.
- Trainer: last 14 days. We’ve added information about the trainer’s strike rate and performance over the last 14 days to the top of all horse profiles.
- The date we are notified when a horse was gelded or changed trainer is also now clearly displayed within their form.
- Under the More tab you’ll find Sales, which details the specific sale a horse was purchased from. For example, Tattersalls Book 1 Yearling rather than just Tattersalls.
What have we removed
- Stories and Photos tabs have been removed from profiles as the Search functionality on the site now delivers a superior service. Removing these tabs also enabled us to provide more pertinent data to those viewing the site on mobile devices.