- Simple layout. We have merged all stallion and dams profile data into five main tabs: Stud Record, Sales Record, Form, Stats, Pedigree and More
- One profile for each horse. Previously racehorse career statistics and stallion/dam data was separated by two profiles. All the information has now been combined into one profile for every horse. A green label for stallions and a pink label for dams now sit at the top of any applicable horse profiles.
- Sortable Columns for all records, form, pedigree and statistical tables within profiles give you more control over how you research stallions and dams. Regardless of what tab you're currently viewing, all columns can be clicked so they’re sorted to your preference. The current column you're sorting by will always be highlighted in blue.
- Progeny results. In order to provide a faster service by default we will now show the last 3 months worth of results for progeny. Use the ‘Filter’ button to change the display of the data to your preference. You can choose from Race Type, Time Period and Month.
- Progeny Entries have been split into three categories: Big Races, Flat and Jumps.
- The profiles by default are more logical and will always automatically show the most relevant data for that stallion or dam first, this means you won’t see jumps results by default for a stallion or dam that has produced more Flat progeny.
- Stallion sales records. Improvements to the sales records allow you to view fee history the way you prefer using sortable columns. Sales statistics are now filterable by Regions. You can also use the Display by filter to separate results by foals, yearlings, 2yo, 3yo, 4yo, older horses and mares.
Stallion Weatherbys content has been merged into the form tab, and we have also moved Weatherbys extended pedigree to the pedigree tab. You will only be able to view this content on a desktop device.