We know how important statistics are to you. With that in mind, we have tried to minimise change and disruption while maximising the user experience across devices - giving you the best design and delivery of statistics and its content across mobile, tablet and desktop. As previously, you can still access statistics from the main page.
- Horse statistics are now easier to use with the addition of new filters. You can use the blue ‘Filter’ button to sort data by Race Type, Time Period, Age, Going and Distance. The column you're currently sorting by is highlighted in blue. This can be changed by clicking any of the columns to sort the data the way you’d like to see it, with Best RPR being the default.
- Jockey statistics can be filtered by Race Type, Time Period, Age, Going and Distance. Jump statistics can be filtered further by Jumps Race Type (Hurdles, Fences, NHF). As with horse statistics, all columns can be sorted to suit your personal preference.
- Trainer and Owner statistics now have the following filters: Race Type, Time Period, Age, Going and Distance.
- More data on desktop devices. The new layout of the site has allowed us to increase the amount of data you see within statistics when viewed on a laptop or desktop device.
- In addition to existing filters, horse statistics can now be prioritised by Country, Wins/Runs, Strike Rate (%), Sire, Trainer, Total Earnings, £1 level stake and Best RPR.
- Wins/Runs and Strike Rate figures now have dedicated filterable columns on Owner and Trainer statistics. Jockey Wins/Rides has also been added to Trainer statistics and shows a jockey’s success rate for a specific trainer in the season in question.
- Order numbers have also been added to make it clearer where a horse ranks in the hierarchy once you have chosen how you would like to filter the data.
- Sire statistics data is also easier to study using the new filtering options. You can now filter by Age, First Crop, Broodmares, Hurdles, Fences, Worldwide Group/Grade 1 Winners, Going and Distance. We’ve replaced the column that held place summaries with stakes winner/runners figures and strike rate for Sire statistics.
- We have moved GB/Irish Statistics from the bloodstock homepage to the Sire statistics page. This allowed us to remove any duplicate information.